Tuesday, December 06, 2022

Christmas On The Radio-Part 12

Are you sick and tired of these production records yet? I hope not, because I've still got a stack of them to work through. And believe me, they took some work to prepare, so you're going to download and listen to them! This time around it's less about selling you anything, and just about some nice soothing Christmas-sounding music that you can use as a music bed for anything your heart desires. And I just learned a new trick, so I'll stick the track listing in below for you. I haven't been doing that for any of these production record posts so far because they have so many tracks and I was having to type them all out manually, but I just figured out how to export it in the format I want, so it's easy to cut and paste. Sometimes my work gets a little easier if I just take some time to figure out what I'm doing.  This is Trendsetter Volume A Disc 25 (William B. Tanner Volume A Disc 25, Stereo).

1. Snow Frolic
2. Fireside Christmas
3. Sleigh Time
4. Christmas Eve
5. Tots And Tinsel
6. Seasonal Warmth
7. Contemporary Christmas I
8. Contemporary Christmas II
9. Contemporary Christmas III
10. Crossover Christmas
11. Country Christmas
12. Bright Yuletide

MEGA

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...