Thursday, November 24, 2022

Christmas On Thanksgiving-Back In The Day

A popular feature I started at the blog last year about this time was a post that called back to some of the shares from that same day back in history. I linked back to the last 5 years or so, both because that's when I returned to Christmas sharing after a year or two off, and because most of those shares are still available through MEGA. So I'm going to try to bring that feature back again this year and point you to some good things from the past that are still available, which is kind of what I've been doing with the blog all along, highlighting stuff from the past.

2021

A small LP from Jan Garber, along with a non-LP single from a 78 courtesy of The Internet Archive.

2020

The first of I think 80-some installments of Christmas on 78 courtesy of The Internet Archive.

2019

Some old Muzak for you and yours at Christmas.

2018

Some Christmas radio from your friends at the Lutheran church.

2017

 A pretty red flexidisc for you, though I suspect you'll see a new remaster of this one later in the season.

2016

Another of the many, many military Christmas records I've shared here at the blog over the years.

This list is going to take forever, and I'm trying to link to different stuff from what I highlighted last year, where possible. So if you want more linky-links, you can go to last year's version of this post and keep clicking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...