Saturday, November 26, 2022

At The Sound Of The Beep-Part 3

This is the last part of my series of filmstrip soundtracks. This batch is all stories about Christmas, and they're all spoken word, no songs. Pretty interesting stuff, if you grew up with filmstrips. If you didn't, then this may not be the post for you. Some great little samples to be had in here, if you can get past the low-fidelity recordings. Some of these are remasters of things I've shared before, but some of them are new things I've found more recently. Enjoy!

1. Maurice Copeland, Narrator-How We Got Our Christmas Customs
2. Unknown Artist-Lollipop Dragon Helps Santa
3. Unknown Artist-The Baby King
4. Mary Skol, Narrator-The Friendly Beasts At Jesus' Manger
5. Unknown Artist-The Nativity (This Side For General Use)
6. Unknown Artist-The Spirit Of Christmas
7. Unknown Artist-The Nativity (This Side For Teaching)
8. Unknown Artist-The Christmas Donkey
9. Unknown Artist-Peter And The Hermit

MEGA














2 comments:

  1. An unexpected treat, as always.
    Which brings me to a somewhat off-topic question. I remember back in high school (around 1981) my German teacher showed up a film strip adapted from the famous 1959 film version of Diary of Anne Frank. It has always stuck with me.

    Of course the film itself is easily available on DVD and digital, but I was wondering if - in your wanderings - you happened to come across the audio track of that film strip?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the note. Don't think I've seen that soundtrack, unfortunately, and might not have grabbed it if I did. I try to limit myself to Christmas only lately. Good luck finding it, they aren't too common.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...