Saturday, November 26, 2022

All Day Saturday-Part 9

The day is really flying by, isn't it? Some of you may just be getting up, but I've been posting vinyl all night long and I've got a long way to go. What's next? I don't know, let me see what I can find. Oh, here's a good one, and I think it may be the first colored vinyl of the season. I remember liking this one when I recorded it, and I found out they have an entire Christmas album out there that I don't have. I'll have to hunt it down, and you may want it too once you hear Mason Dixon-A Down Home Christmas b/w Sleighride (Premier One 7" 45 RPM P.O.R. 106, Stereo, 1986). I believe in this case Mason Dixon is a group. Here in the Tampa radio area, Mason Dixon is a DJ who's been on the air for decades now. This ain't him.

MEGA

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...