Thursday, November 24, 2022

Christmas On The Radio-Part 1

You can't imagine how excited I was to find this radio show at a Habitat For Humanity ReStore a few months ago! I rushed home to listen to it, hoping it was interesting, and I knew I was onto something good when I heard Buck and Susan inviting me to listen. I occasionally find shows like this where an announcer just introduces the songs from the record, but this one features an actual interview with the artists. So give it a download and a listen, I think you'll enjoy it. This is Buck Owens & Susan Raye-Christmas Is... (Diamond P Enterprises DPE 518 Radio Show, Stereo).

MEGA

4 comments:

  1. Outstanding - I love Buck. I have his Toys for Tots record around here somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant to link to my other Buck shares, and forgot. There's this one of him and his vast stable of artists doing various holiday greetings:
    https://ernienotbert.blogspot.com/2021/11/buck-speaks.html
    And I think he shows up on one of these Army Reserve promos.
    https://ernienotbert.blogspot.com/2018/12/songs-of-season-x-4.html
    I've got the Toys For Tots somewhere, but I don't appear to have shared it for some reason...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great find. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...