Saturday, November 26, 2022

All Day Saturday-Part 17

I'd thought about making this an every-Saturday event, but it's taking so long I don't think that's feasible. I've got plenty of shares I can use, but I may save them for something else. I mean, I'm sure you're loving the volume of stuff, but it's hard for me to keep up. What's next? How about Juanita Miller-Every Day Is Like Christmas b/w Let It Snow, Let It Snow (NRS 7" 45 RPM NRS 558 D.J. Copy Not For Sale, Stereo, 1970). Many of these singles are DJ copies because they never got popular enough to sell stock copies. And the radio stations likely threw most of the copies away making these few remaining ones even rarer. But if nobody wants them, are they really worth anything?

MEGA

2 comments:

  1. Well, they seem to have attracted your attention. And people will certainly download them. So that makes the effort worthwhile!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss the old days where I got a count on the downloads. I love MEGA, but that was a nice feature, and you had some measure of how popular a share was.

      Delete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...