Thursday, November 24, 2022

At The Sound Of The Beep-Part 1

I've got a nice little selection of filmstrip soundtracks for you here, all with a Thanksgiving theme. The sound is uniformly awful on these things, it must have something to do with the signal for the automatic projectors or something. I did what I could to tame it, but it's not quite hi-fi. Wish I had the filmstrips that went with these, but all that has survived is the vinyl record. Not the most exciting records in my collection, but if you're looking for some spoken word samples about the holiday, this is a good place to start. Some, but not all, of these are remasters of very old shares. But at least one of them is new, I believe.

1. Maurice Copeland, Narrator-Adele Scott, Organist-Squanto And The First Thanksgiving
2. Mary Skol, Narrator-Thanksgiving For King
3. The Lollipop Dragon-Thanksgiving In Tum Tum
4. George Fenneman-The Pilgrims (The Discovery, Exploration, And Colonization Of America)

MEGA



2 comments:

  1. Ah, some elusive Thanksgiving content! Happy holiday, Ernie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, there ain't much Thanksgiving out there to share, but I thought these were pretty cool.

      Delete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...