Thursday, November 24, 2022

Thanksgiving-Back In The Day

I don't have Thanksgiving content every year here at the blog, unfortunately. You can imagine how hard it is to find a Thanksgiving-themed record, but it does happen from time to time. Here are links to some of those I've shared out in the past that are most likely still available to download. If I've forgotten any, just lemme know and I'll try to add them.

2020

I had two collections of Thanksgiving songs from 78s this year. One here, and one here.

2019

A rare full Thanksgiving LP!

OK, that was a lot fewer than I thought. I guess I need to try harder. You can also follow this link and you might be able to find some Thanksgiving shares from Christmas in July celebrations past. Some have good downloads still, some don't. Good luck!

2 comments:

  1. As always, you do an outstanding job of rounding up and amazing collection. Thanks for including tags of the original record labels too.
    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) I know I like my music to come with images, so I try to make sure it's a complete package.

      Delete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...