Saturday, November 26, 2022

All Day Saturday-Part 18

Five PM and all is well. Hope you didn't have to work today. I didn't, but all this posting is very similar to work. Yes, I'm doing a lot of it ahead of time, but not all of it. Part of the work here is picking what to share next. I've grouped up a lot of these 45 into loose themes, you'll see a lot of those as the season goes on. But there are still a lot of them that just didn't fit anywhere, and that's what I'm using for posts like this. So there's no real rhyme or reason to what I'm posting, I just throw a dart and share where it lands. OK, figuratively that's how it all happens. My computer screen wouldn't last long if I did that too many times in a day. The 45s I've ripped are in four boxes here in the room and I hope not to look at them for a long time after all this effort to get them ripped. Anyhow, the share this hour is Sid Campbell-Teardrops In The Snow b/w Christmas Stocking (K And B 7" 45 RPM CVAR 101, Mono). Again, no idea who this is, or what the story behind the record may be. Any comments would be greatly appreciated.

MEGA



2 comments:

  1. Great stuff Ernie! Here is some info on Ohio's Sid Campbell:
    http://cindaybluegrass.wikidot.com/campbell-sid-1987
    Thanks again,
    Steve in PA

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...