Thursday, November 24, 2022

Welcome to Christmas 2022!

I was beginning to think it might never arrive, but it's finally here. This message is the official beginning of my Christmas season share-a-thon for 2022. I've spent so much time preparing shares for you that I neglected to create a welcome image for this post. But it'll all be OK once you see what I've got for you in the stacks. This could be the biggest year yet, at least in terms of total shares. I've got a huge pile of singles to work my way through this year, so that will generate a lot of posts but not a whole lot of music. It's all from my own collection this year, except for the finale of the year-long Christmas From 78 collection that's been going on all year, those records all came from The Internet Archive. And don't worry, I've got albums to share as well, so you'll get at least one of those a day through Christmas and perhaps beyond. If I don't share anything you like this season, then you may just not like Christmas music. Thanksgiving stuff has been popping up here all day long, but that's nothing compared to what you're about to see. For the first time ever, I'm actually headed into the month with all my shares already in the can and ready to go. All I need to do is type them up and post them here for you to enjoy, and I've already got more than a hundred of those ready to go! You're about to be blown away, so sit back relax, plug in that spare external hard drive and enjoy! It's Christmas 2022 at Ernie (Not Bert)!

9 comments:

  1. You're about to be blown away?!? My cup started to runneth over in what, last March or April? Well, I have a new hard drive on the way, so let'er rip Ernie! Nothing left to do except to say thanks again for all your time and effort in gathering this mountain for holiday sounds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ernie, it seems like it is going to be a music filled plus Christmas season. Glad you had the time, even with all those Fridge problems going on.
    I just downloaded 12 additional Thanksgiving collections you offered in the past. The film strip versions were too old. I am sure I have a few of these collections already, but this year I put them in a special Ernie's Thanksgiving collection folder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to spending the season with you, as I have for many years now. We appreciate you, Ernie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, it's time! Looking forward to what you have in store.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Ernie, I've been looking forward to your Christmas time sharing :) See what I have already, and what is new :)
    By the way, Ernie. If you ever find albums - from The Salvation Army USA Western Territory - called the "Army Of Stars" - it would be awesome, if you could upload them. I have been working on getting all Christmas Albums, from The Salvation Army... across the world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry - I just noticed that the post didn't say who I was.

      Delete
  6. Thank you very much Ernie! Your are GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the comments, all! Hope there's something you'll enjoy this year. :)

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...