Saturday, November 26, 2022

All Day Saturday-Part 14

Well, that's half the day done, finally. It takes longer to make each of these posts than you might think, even with all the heavy lifting done ahead of time. I still have to think of something to say, then put all of the pertinent data into the post. Like many of my single shares this year, this record doesn't appear to be listed at Discogs, and I'm too lazy to add most of these. If I spent all my time adding unknown obscure Christmas singles to Discogs, I'd never have time to share them all. So if you know anything interesting about this one, please share. This is Merle Lemon-Christmas Program b/w Christmas Company (Christmas Productions 7" 45 RPM CP-101, Stereo, 1976).

MEGA

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...