Saturday, November 26, 2022

All Day Saturday-Part 22

Good and dark outside now, almost time for bed, unless you, like me, have got to stay up posting Christmas music. I've got a little comedy record here that may tickle your memory banks like it did mine. I'm either vaguely remembering seeing it on The Tonight Show when I was a wee child (the performance documented on this single), or maybe it turned up on a Dr. Demento collection later on and I heard it there. It's a cute little bit if you're not familiar with it. This is Mona Abboud-The Pretty Little Dolly b/w I Should Have Left The Light On For Santa (Mona 7" 45 RPM No Number, Stereo, 1980). It's dark, but it's funny.

MEGA

2 comments:

  1. I love most funny Christmas novelty songs. They are great additions to any Christmas playlist!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...