Monday, November 27, 2023

Plea For Attention

Much as I did last year, I'm going to ask a big favor of my visitors. I'd love to get a Christmas card from you if you have any left. I know they are not inexpensive, especially the fancy ones that you order with custom graphics and family photos and all, and then there's postage on top of that. But if you have one left over after all your family and friends have gotten theirs, maybe you could send one my way. We really enjoyed checking the mail last year each and every day of the holiday season to see what the postman had dropped in our box. You guys sent some great cards, as well as a few custom mix CDs and even a beautiful calendar (Thanks again!). If you could make that all happen again this year, I'd love it! I'll put our address in the comments. And that's the front and back of our card for this year shown above. All the picture were from our trip to Europe, one from each country we visited, I think, except Canada. No, that can't be right, we only hit England, Italy & Switzerland and there are too many pictures. I'll have to check the notes. Anyhow, I look forward to seeing the cards you send and I'll post updates as they come in.

5 comments:

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...