Thursday, November 30, 2023

Panama, Panama-a

Time to visit the small Central American country of Panama at Christmas time. This is a snappy little organ album from the Canal Zone, which I thought I had shared with you before, but I guess not. I can't find it on the blog, though I did have a copy of it on my computer. Maybe I recorded it but never shared it. I did find this one, maybe that's what I was thinking of. Anyhow, you'll enjoy this if you like the organ records around here. If not, then it may not be your thing. This is Lucho Azcarraga Y Su Conjunto-Navidades En Panama (Christmas In Panama) Con Lucho Azcarraga (Panama LA-2001, Mono, 1964). Enjoy!

1. Venid Pastorcillos
2. Jingle Bells
3. Holy Night
4. Joy To The World
5. Bells Of St. Mary's
6. O Christmas Tree
7. Hark The Herald Angels Sing
8. Cancion De Cuna
9. White Christmas
10. A Belen
11. Christmas Morn Is Come Again
12. Noche De Paz
13. O Come All Ye Faithful
14. Away In A Manger
15. Ese Precioso NiƱo

MEGA

2 comments:

  1. You had me at snappy little organ album. If I'd seen this one in the wild I would have been powerless against that cover.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...