Saturday, December 02, 2023

Tinfoil Santa

I'm going to sneak in here with an extra share real quick because it's related to that last chipmunk record I shared with you. It's got the same sort of foil ornament on the cover and it's on the same label. I guess those foil appliques were the gimmick of the season that year. Nothing special, but this is The Roy Scott Chorus & Orchestra-Christmas Carols (AKA Christmas Carols For A Happy Holiday) (Silver Seal/Premier UTS-1005 (AKA UT/S 1005), Stereo). Enjoy! More chipmunks coming right up...

1. Silent Night
2. The Wassail Song
3. God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
4. The 12 Days Of Christmas
5. Away In A Manger
6. Hark, The Herald Angels Sing
7. I Wonder As I Wander
8. We Three Kings
9. Noel
10. O Tannenbaum
11. O Little Town Of Bethlehem
12. O Come All Ye Faithful

MEGA

4 comments:

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...