Thursday, November 30, 2023

Special

Lots of religious musicians release Christmas albums. It's my goal to collect and share all of them with you, at least the older ones. This is the first one for the day, I think there's another coming up later. I remember having to do a lot of work on this cover, there was dark packing tape holding the top seam together on the jacket and I had to do a lot of Photoshop work to remove it and put the wording back together. So if you see anything that's just a little bit off, that's probably why. I'm not the best at doing such things, but I get it done eventually. This is Lindy Rich-Something Special For Christmas (Arnold Associates No Number, Stereo). Enjoy!

1. Reading-"Something Special"
2. Joy To The World
3. What Child Is This?
4. Reading-"Personal Christmas"
5. Sweet Little Jesus Boy
6. A Star Was His Candle
7. Reading-"Silent Night"
8. O Holy Night
9. Reading-"Inside Christmas"
10. Do You Hear What I Hear?
11. Silver Bells
12. Sleigh Ride
13. Winter Wonderland
14. Reading-"A Special Something"
15. Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting)

MEGA

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I think I copied some of the text from the back to the front or vice versa. And they had used a capitol letter on one side and a lower case letter on the other side, so I had to rebuild a letter. It all worked out in the end and I was proud that I was able to do it. :)

      Delete
  2. Ernie, it's been a while and I'm glad your still posting long lost recordings.
    I wish you all the best for the 2023 season.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...