Thursday, December 09, 2010

Richmond III


This is the third in today's collection of Christmas releases from the Richmond subsidiary of the London record label.  I think I like this one the best of the three I've shared, but they all have their merits.  Let's see, I first shared a mono copy of this one with you in 2006, following up later with this stereo copy.  I think the change to stereo really improved the sound of this record.  Please download Frank Chacksfield And His Orchestra-Music For A Merry Christmas (Richmond S 30056, 1959).

1. O Come All Ye Faithful
2. Silent Night
3. God Rest Ye Merry, Gentlemen
4. Once In Royal David's City
5. Sleigh Ride
6. Alpine Sleigh-Ride
7. Good Christian Men Rejoice
8. Away In A Manger
9. The First Nowell
10. Greensleeves
11. White Christmas
12. The Skater's Waltz

RapidShare
MegaUpload
MediaFire

3 comments:

  1. Possible re-post of this incredibly hard to find album?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see a re-up of this one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would love a re-up of the Stereo version! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...