Thursday, December 09, 2010

Richmond II


I'm gonna go ahead and share out some more stuff from the Richmond division of London records now.  I think I first brought you this in 2005, strictly on the strength of that great cover.  Turned out the music wasn't too bad, so I was glad that I recorded it.  I think you'll enjoy it, too.  This is Cyril Stapleton And His Orchestra With Children's Chorus-Children's Christmas Album (Richmond S 30057, Stereo).

1. Christmas Alphabet
2. I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
3. Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer
4. Christmas Island
5. White Christmas
6. I Saw Three Ships
7. Once In Royal David's City
8. Greensleeves
9. The Holly And They Ivy
10. Silent Night

RapidShare
MegaUpload
MediaFire

1 comment:

  1. If you look really carefully at this page in the link below, from a Google Books scan of Billboard Magazine Novemebr 16, 1959, you can see a 3 star review of this album. It's at the bottom of the second column. The resolution is pretty poor but you can read the album name and the artist and part of the catalogue no.

    Se I'll take 1959 as the year of publication.

    http://goo.gl/GQkVd

    -JimmyJ

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...