Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Christmas In Cincinatti


This is the closest I can come to posting those old Ruth Lyons records I have.  People keep talking about putting them out on CD complete, and years pass but nothing happens.  Maybe someday.  But in the meantime, you can enjoy this record from Bob Braun, Ruth Lyons' sidekick on TV for all those years.  I have never seen the show myself, but I've heard stories, and the records are nice, so I'll play along. First shared out around these parts in 2008, this is Bob Braun, Orchestra Conducted By Leroy Holmes-Christmas In Your Heart (United Artists UAS 6664, Stereo, 1968).

1. Christmas In Your Heart
2. Everywhere The Bells Are Ringing
3. Do You Hear What I Hear
4. A Marshmellow (sic) World
5. A Child's First Christmas
6. Let's Light The Christmas Tree
7. Christmas Lullaby
8. Winter Wonderland
9. That's What Christmas Means To Me
10. I'll Be Home For Christmas
11. Christmas Medley

RapidShare
MegaUpload
MediaFire

1 comment:

  1. I was thrilled to see this posted a couple years ago. My mom watched Bob when I was a kid and I even remember going to a couple tapings. The album's pretty good and several people in my family got a kick out of hearing a couple of the songs last year.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...