Thursday, December 09, 2010

The Other Luboff


As I mentioned a couple hours ago, there's another Luboff LP that hasn't been on CD yet.  It's the soundtrack to a 1968 TV special.  You can read all about it on my original post from 2007, or you can just download it and give it a listen.  This is The Norman Luboff Choir-The Night Before Christmas (Elba Productions, Stereo, 1968).

1. Savory Serenade
2. Wintertime
3. Lullaby Time
4. The Night Before Christmas
5. The Morning Of Christmas

RapidShare
MegaUpload
MediaFire

This is a sticker that was on the plastic wrap before I opened the LP. I didn't want to lose it forever, so I made sure to scan it. Future scholars will thank me.

1 comment:

  1. Not that anyone will notice, but here's an updated link...

    http://www118.zippyshare.com/v/Oj4Yrrye/file.html

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...