Sunday, December 05, 2010

Yet Another Nutcracker

I probably should have shared this out beck when I put up some other Fred Waring shares, but I forgot.  It fits in nicely here, however, with these other Nutcracker renditions.  This is probably my favorite of these bunch, although that Ogden Nash take is really good, too.  I've been hyping this one since 2006, so there's a good chance you've already downloaded a copy from me, but if not, please download Fred Waring And His Pennsylvanians-Nutcracker Suite (Decca 1-111 7", Mono, 1950).

1. Overture
2. Dance Of The Sugar Plums
3. Trepak
4. Dance Of The Toy Flutes
5. Waltz Of The Flowers

RapidShare
MegaUpload
MediaFire

1 comment:

  1. Ernie, Is there any chance of reloading some of the Fred Waring albums? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...