Friday, December 29, 2023

Where In The World? Part 5

I haven't updated the map in a while, mostly because I haven't gotten a lot of new additions for it. Everyone gets pretty busy as Christmas gets closer, and doesn't have time to worry about such things as blog maps. But I've kept up with it as best I could and here's where we stand. I've had visitors leave comments or send me a card from 96 different places covering just about the entire world. Sure, we're missing Africa and Antarctica, but we've got South America, Russia, Australia and even the Hawaiian islands in there. Seems pretty good to me! If you're still stopping by, leave me a note and I'll add you to the map. There'll probably be one more update before I close up shop for the season.

This is the map that Google gives me showing all the hits to the blog based on the IP address. As you can see, I get a lot of visitors that haven't left me a note, but that's OK. I suspect there's a language barrier, and some of those folks are probably just visiting a single post based on a keyword hit. But it's a much fuller map, don't ya think. :)

2 comments:

  1. It's not like you need any more dots in Florida but I am also a neighbor here in Longwood!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...