Thursday, December 28, 2023

Gospel After Christmastime

How about something today that isn't a remaster? Something brand new, or at least brand new to the blog? I've got this gospel record that I think you'll enjoy. It's a good label sampler with a bunch of stuff that I've not heard of before. Got to be something on here that you'll dig, though it sounds a little too slick 80's at times. This is Gospel At Christmastime (Malaco MAL-4404, Stereo, 1985). I feel like I've shared something from this label before, it sure looks familiar. But if I have, I can't find it.

1. The Jackson Southernaires-Say A Prayer For Christmas
2. The Fantastic Vionlinaires-The Sound Of Christmas
3. The Sensational Nightingales-Go Tell It On The Mountain
4. Bill Moss-The Christmas Spirit In The Air
5. Louise "Candy" Davis-Happy Birthday Jesus
6. The Evereadys-Love Is The Greatest Gift Of All
7. The Williams Brothers-Till Morning Comes
8. The Gospel Keynotes-Only God Knows
9. The Angelic Gospel Singers-Glory To The New Born King
10. The Truthettes-Dig A Little Deeper
11. Salt Of The Earth-Hallelujah

MEGA

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...