Friday, December 29, 2023

Organ Donor, Part 2

If you liked that last generic organ album, you'll appreciate this one as well. Part of that is due to the fact that this one reprises eleven of the twelve tracks on that previous LP, but it adds nine new tracks. I suspect those nine tracks came from an album I don't have by these guys, so this comp will have to do for now. Don't forget that Bob Kames was a part of the duo that brought you this LP, so if you're a fan of his organ stylings, you'll enjoy this record. This is Happy Organ-20 Christmas Favorites (GNP Crescendo GNPS-2138, Stereo, 1980).

1. White Christmas
2. Winter Wonderland
3. Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
4. Frosty The Snowman
5. The First Noel
6. Here Comes Santa Claus
7. O' Little Town Of Bethlehem
8. I'll Be Home For Christmas
9. It Came Upon A Midnight Clear
10. A Marshmallow World
11. There's No Place Like Home For The Holidays
12. Silver Bells
13. The Chipmunk Song
14. Jingle Bells
15. Holiday Polka
16. Christmas Waltz
17. Rudolph, The Red Nosed Reindeer
18. Christmas Island
19. Let It Snow
20. Silent Night

MEGA

2 comments:

  1. I feel like I've seen that third album and it might even be in my collection. I'll check after the New Year and if I find it I'll pass it on to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just assuming it exists, there's no listing I can find for such a thing at Discogs.

      Delete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...