Friday, December 29, 2023

Organ Donor, Part 3

From a Happy Organ we move now to a Magic Organ. Not sure what the difference is as it sounds pretty similar to me. Don't forget, I told you it's all generic stuff today and I meant it. This is The Magic Organ-A Magic Christmas (Ranwood R-8136, Stereo, 1974). I just remembered that I had a hard time with this record, there was a pretty bad warp right at the edge and the first track on each side wouldn't play. Several months later a second copy turned up in the archives and I was able to get a good rip from that version. So if it sounds like slightly different sound on some of the tracks, that's why.

1. Magic Christmas
2. It Came Upon A Midnight Clear
3. Jingle Bells
4. Blue Christmas
5. Joy To The World
6. White Christmas
7. Here Comes Santa Claus
8. Silent Night
9. Silver Bells
10. O Little Town Of Bethlehem
11. I'll Be Home For Christmas
12. Adeste Fideles
13. Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer

MEGA

2 comments:

  1. Ranwood vinyl quality never seemed the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, wasn't it a label managed by the former head of Dot and Lawrence Welk? I need to go look that up...

      Delete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...