Saturday, December 30, 2023

State #50, Part 2

Actually, I've got two records from Hawaii to share with you today (and I've also shared one in the past, come to think of it. No, not that one or this one...). This one may be more up your alley if you don't dig the boy choir thing as it's a whole lot closer to pop music. Please download and enjoy I Love Christmas (Poki Records SP 9016 Recorded In Hawaii, Stereo, 1976).

1. Makaha Sons Of Ni'ihau-I Love Christmas
2. Cyrus Green-Kanaka Waiwia
3. Hoopii Brothers-Mele Kalikimaka Medley
4. Freddie Shaka-A Portuguese Christmas
5. Na Opio O Kuhio-Eia No Lakou
6. Na Opio O Kuhio-Polaʻe Medley
7. Freddie Shaka-The 13 Days Of Christmas
8. Ohta-San-Greensleeves
9. Na Opio O Kuhio-This Christmas
10. Makaha Sons Of Ni'ihau-Feliz Navidad
11. Hoopii Brothers-Silent Night Medley

MEGA

8 comments:

  1. Hi Ernie,
    I have not listened to either Hawaiian album yet, but this seems like a great theme. Glad you thought of it.
    I found a Puerto Rico share you put up. So, I have 1 out of 5 United States territories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I've done quite a few records from Puerto Rico, some just this year. The other territories are going to be more difficult.

      Delete
  2. Once again you’ve blown my mind with a new one I’ve never seen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are too many Christmas records out there for any one to have seen them all. :)

      Delete
  3. This is really lovely. Thanks for this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice versions of known songs
    I add some to my playlist
    Thanks you very much

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think there's a lot of unknown stuff on here, too. Plenty to enjoy!

      Delete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...