Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Mann With A Horn

Here's one that no one asked me to reshare, but I'm doing it anyway.  This is a personal favorite from back in 2006.  Both the covers you see here housed the same music, but I think they came out in different years.  Both were used as promotional items for an insurance company.  I used to be partial to the cover above, but I now prefer the one below since I got a note from one of the two little kids on there saying thanks for sharing the music from their father.  That's the sort of thing that makes this work worthwhile. Please download and give a listen to Gary Mann-Blues For Baby Jesus (The Educator & Executive Insurance Companies EE-101, Stereo, 1972).

1. Jingle Bells
2. God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
3. Alone At Christmas Time
4. Sleigh Bells
5. Blues For Baby Jesus
6. O Holy Night
7. Adeste Fidelis
8. The First Noel
9. Silent Night
10. Christmas Song

RapidShare
MegaUpload
MediaFire

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...