Monday, November 29, 2010

Glee!!


Maybe with the popularity of that Glee show, this is a share whose time has come.  It's time first came two years ago when I shared it even though it skipped in a few tracks (so bad in one song I left it out of the share).  But I fixed all that last year after I found a cleaner copy.  Now this year I ran it through ClickRepair, and it sounds better than ever.  Still not as good as a Journey cover, I guess, but good none-the-less.  I just wish I could find it in Stereo.  This is Dartmouth Glee Club-Paul R. Zeller, Director-White Christmas On The Campus (United Artists UAL 3102, Mono, 1961).

1. Happy Holiday
2. O Come All Ye Faithful
3. White Christmas
4. Angels We Have Heard On High
5. The Secret Of Christmas
6. What Child Is This?
7. The Christmas Song
8. Lo How A Rose E'er Blooming
9. Sleigh Ride
10. The First Noel
11. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
12. Mid Ox And Ass
13. God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
14. Here A Torch Jeanette Isabella
15. Hark! The Herald Angels Sing
16. Jingle Bells

RapidShare
MegaUpload
MediaFire

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Thanks Ernie. I was actually just about to write to you suggesting you re-share this one, but it seems you read my mind. Can't wait to listen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great share! And now that Glee is featuring and acapella mens choir, this really is current.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...