Saturday, December 04, 2010

Almost Forgot

I had meant to post this single the other day when I posted the two full LPs by The David Randolph Singers.  This is a single long medley by those same folks from ten years later.  Judging by the Wallace Laboratories label, I'm guessing this was some sort of promo item, but both of my copies are lacking their original sleeves, so I can't really say much about it.  The B side was a non-Christmas classical piece, so all you're getting is the A side.  This is the David Randolph Singers-1961-A Special Christmas Music Medley (Wallace Laboratories 7" 33 RPM 1961, Mono, 1961).  The medley consists of Christmas Eve Is Drawing Nigh, We Are Not Daily Beggars, Gloucestershire Wassailers' Song and God Bless The Master.

RapidShare
MegaUpload
MediaFire

1 comment:

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...