Sunday, November 28, 2010

Snowmen, Not Pixies


I was reminded of this old share when I threw up a single by Santa's Pixie Helpers a minute ago.  I thought that the two groups might be one in the same, but that single isn't on here as far as I can tell. This is one of those budget label albums that never went very far, and when I shared it out here back in 2007 it went even less far.  But I'm bringing it back for another go 'round, and maybe this time some one who's been looking for it since they were a little kid will find it and enjoy it.  Please download and enjoy, Swing Along With Santa's Snowmen (Craftsmen C 8040, Mono).

1. Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer
2. Sleigh Ride
3. O Come All Ye Faithful-Silent Night
4. I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
5. Frosty The Snow Man
6. Joy To The World
7. Jingle Bells
8. Deck The Halls

RapidShare
MegaUpload
MediaFire

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...