Monday, November 29, 2010

Wintertime?


The title says wintertime, but I'm pretty sure it's almost 80 degrees outside.  Well, I suppose I live in Florida for a reason, now don't I?  Maybe in a few weeks, things will start to cool off a bit.  Anyhow, maybe sharing this record out will cool things off, too.  This first came to the blog in 2008 on the strength of it's song titles alone.  Have a look below if you don't think they're great.  The organ isn't too impressive, but I'll give it a passing grade. Give it a listen if you're curious.  I don't think you can copyright song titles, so maybe you could steal some of these for your own recording project.  If so, can I get partial credit?  I think that's only fair.  This is Richard Ellsasser-Michael Carr's Wintertime Suite (MGM E3284 (Richard Ellsasser Playing The Organ of the John Hays Hammond, Jr. Museum, Gloucester, Massachusetts), Mono, 1955).

1. King Winter
2. Happy Fat Man (With A Sleigh Full Of Toys)
3. Winter In Mexico
4. Home For Christmas
5. Winter Setting
6. December Has A Warm Heart
7. Red Indian Snowman
8. Eight Very Busy Little Reindeer
9. Star In The East
10. Holly And Ivy And Mistletoe
11. Jack Frost, Incorporated
12. Ring In The New Year

RapidShare
MegaUpload
MediaFire

1 comment:

  1. Ernie, this album is great...thanks for sharing. All the best.
    Ronnie

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...