Wednesday, December 01, 2010

The King's Choice


I was honored this morning when I checked in over at FaLaLaLaLa.com and saw that the King of Jingaling had chosen a track off one of my shares to open his annual ADVENTure In Carols collection.  He chose the version of  Deck The Halls that's on this album to be the lead-off song this year.  Well, he always chooses a version of Deck The Halls, since that's the namesake of his site, but he chose something that I shared with the world!  Trust me, it's a great honor.  I've been singing the praises of this LP since 2005, and I can't imagine that you haven't downloaded it yet.  But if not, go grab yourself a copy of  The World's Greatest Jazzband Of Yank Lawson & Bob Haggart-Hark The Herald Angels Swing (World Jazz WJLP 5-2, Stereo, 1972).

1. Hark The Herald Angels Swing
2. Little Drummer Boy
3. Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer
4. Silent Night
5. Joy To The World
6. Jingle Bells
7. White Christmas
8. I'll Be Home For Christmas
9. The Christmas Song
10. Winter Wonderland
11. Deck The Halls

RapidShare
MegaUpload
MediaFire

2 comments:

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...