Tuesday, November 30, 2010

What? Another Ernie?!?

Couple of things here.  First, isn't that a great Santa Claus?  I think so.  Second, and more importantly, I think this is the first time I've ever shared a Christmas record by someone named Ernie.  That in and of itself is cause for celebration!  Doesn't matter that it's yet another organ record on a budget label (although the budget label is a subsidiary of the great King label...).  You've still got to download this in honor of me!  Enough about me, how about you...download Ernie Berger-A Variety Of Christmas Songs (Audio Lab (King) 1554, Mono).

1. Hark The Herald Angels Sing
2. Silent Night
3. O Tannenbaum
4. Jolly Old St. Nicholas
5. Gesu Bambino
6. It Came Upon The Midnight Clear
7. Medley: Away In A Manger; Joy To The World
8. O Little Town Of Bethlehem
9. O Holy Night
10. Jingle Bells
11. O Come Little Children
12. The First Noel

RapidShare
MegaUpload
MediaFire

2 comments:

  1. Well there was the Tennessee Ernie. But, yeah, that's a great Santa indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you know all these albums?! Amazing. The link you posted on my blog made me laugh. Your photo from 4-years ago looks exactly like mine that I took yesterday. Very funny. (And I do love that Santa manatee!)

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...