Wednesday, December 01, 2010

The First Night Of Chanukah

If my calculations are correct, tonight is the beginning of Chanukah.  I don't have eight full nights of presents for you, but I've got more than I have had in the past, so you'll have to keep coming back if you want to see how many gifts I do have.  Trust me, you don't have to be Jewish to enjoy these Chanukah records.  Just like Christmas songs, they often have a sense of joy and fun that will come through even if you don't know Maccabee from McCartney.  For my first share, I've got my favorite Chanukah find of the year.  It's geared towards children, but I found the folky songs and playing to be a lot of fun and very enjoyable.  So for the first night of this year's Festival of Lights, please download Shimon & Ilana With Aviva And Shira, Featuring Sally Speer And Dave Tilman-Chanukah Songs For Children (Elite Records ELS-404, Stereo).

1. Y'Mey Ha-Cha-Nu-Kah
2. Neyr Li
3. Y'La-Dim Ba-Ney-Rot
4. Listen And Follow Me
5. Chanukah Begins Tonight
6. Ma-Oz Tzur--Rock Of Ages
7. Chanukah Blessings
8. The Dreidle Song
9. S'Vi-Von
10. Once There Was A Time
11. Peh-Leh P'La-Im
12. Ha-Yoh Ha-Yah Ish
13. Ha-Ney-Rot Ha-La-Lu
14. Shine, Little Candles
15. Chanukah, Chag Ya-Feh
16. Mi Y'Ma-Leyl (Who Can Retell?)

RapidShare
MegaUpload
MediaFire

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...