Thursday, December 02, 2010

Ding Dong

It's amazing some of the stuff that I will buy.  Put a nice cover an it, and I have to give it a try.  I mean, for $1, how can you go wrong?  This is one of the many LPs that drew me in with the cover.  The music is OK, but how many organ and chimes records does any one person really need?  Well, need is such a strong word.  If you want to see what you're missing, please download Richard Keys Biggs-Christmas Bells-Cathedral Organ and Chimes Featuring Richard Keys Biggs (Capitol T9013, Mono, 1954).  When did I first share this?  Oh, 2006.

1. Silent Night
2. Adeste Fideles (Oh Come All Ye Faithful)
3. It Came Upon A Midnight Clear
4. We Three Kings Of Orient Are
5. Sleep Of The Child Jesus
6. Ring Out, Wild Bells
7. O, Little Town Of Bethlehem
8. Angels We Have Heard On High
9. Good King Wenceslas
10. I Saw Three Ships
11. Hark, The Herald Angels Sing
12. Cantique De Noel (O, Holy Night)
13. The First Noel
14. O Tannenbaum
15. Away In A Manger
16. God Rest Ye, Merry Gentlemen
17. Jesu, Joy Of Man's Desiring
18. Good Christian Men, Rejoice
19. Deck The Halls
20. Christ Was Born On Christmas Day
21. Joy To The World
22. Silent Night

RapidShare
MegaUpload
MediaFire

4 comments:

  1. Uh boss... the mediafire link leads you to megaupload.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wondered why it wasn't getting any downloads. Err, I mean, I was just testing you guys. Good catch, you passed.

    (Thanks for the tip! Should be fixed now.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ernie - I just have to know.....HOW do you find all that you find? Garage sales? Thrift stores? eBay? All of it?

    I do all that but just seem to come up with the same Firestone and Readers Digest compilations every time.

    Just one secret!? Please ? :-)

    Roger

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for all of your hard work and posting these! I am loving the new (to me) music!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...