Friday, December 28, 2018

Bob's Back!

Another oldie by a local celebrity, well, local in Cincinnati, if not anywhere near you.  This is Bob Braun, hand picked successor to Ruth Lyons, though he doesn't seem to have achieved quite the notoriety that she accumulated in her life. If you didn't hear this one the first time I shared it in 2008, or when I remastered it in 2012, here is your chance to listen to a re-encode of that 2012 rip in full 320 sound.  This is Bob Braun-Orchestra Conducted By LeRoy Holmes-Christmas In Your Heart (United Artists UAS 6664, Stereo, 1968). There may or may not be a bonus rip of a single he made five years later in the download.  It may not have any artwork with it though, because I can't find what I did with my copy of the single...  :(

1. Christmas In Your Heart
2. Everywhere The Bells Are Ringing
3. Do You Hear What I Hear
4. A Marshmellow (sic) World
5. A Child's First Christmas
6. Let's Light The Christmas Tree
7. Christmas Lullaby
8. Winter Wonderland
9. That's What Christmas Means To Me
10. I'll Be Home For Christmas
11. Christmas Medley

MEGA
Speaking of LeRoy Holmes, don't forget about his seasonal LP I shared out earlier in the season, it's good stuff!

2 comments:

  1. I love this album! We used to watch his talk show back in the late 70s and my mom even took me to a couple tapings. This actually got some airplay on one of the Dayton stations this year, plus in at least one department store. I heard songs from it playing at least three times, which really surprised me.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...