Thursday, December 27, 2018

Disco?

Here's an interesting share that hasn't been seen around these parts since I shared it with you back in 2012.  And I've corrected a few things from that share back then. Tracks 9 and 10 were reversed, so I got those properly labelled.  I appear to have left out a scan of the album cover for you, so that's in there now.  Lastly, I re-encoded everything at a full 320 bitrate.  There are some interesting tracks here, I wouldn't just dismiss it as a religious LP without listening first.  If you don't like it after giving it a listen, than please toss it in the bin.  Still like that Jingle Bells!  This is Joel Gentry And The Skylarks-Christmas Joy-Instrumentals (Skylite SLP 6195, Stereo, 1978).

1. White Christmas
2. Oh Little Town Of Bethlehem
3. Silver Bells
4. Away In A Manger
5. Jingle Bells
6. Rudolf, The Disco Reindeer
7. The Christmas Song
8. Little Drummer Boy
9. Silent Night
10. Oh Come All Ye Faithful

MEGA

1 comment:

  1. I'm picky with my disco, but will give it a chance. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...