Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Christmas At Midnight

It's midnight, so it must be time for The Midnight String Quartet.  Christmas may be over with, but I've still got a few goodies in my bag.  I have 12 days to go, right?  We'll see how long I make it.  I shared this out in 2012, and tonight I have a re-encoded version for your listening pleasure.  This is Midnight String Quartet-Christmas Rhapsodies For Young Lovers (Viva V36010, Stereo, 1967).

 1. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
2. Silent Night
3. White Christmas
4. The Little Drummer Boy
5. Oh Holy Night
6. The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting On An Open Fire)
7. Sleigh Ride
8. It Came Upon A Midnight Clear
9. Blue Christmas
10. First Noel
11. Winter Wonderland
12. Christmas Rhapsody

MEGA

2 comments:

  1. I don't remember this off hand, but it does sound familiar too, so not sure. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this one. Though the dripping blood on the label...

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...