Friday, December 28, 2018

More Germany!

Every time I think I'm done with the world-wide Christmas shares, I find something else I forgot about.  Well, I didn't actually forget about this one, but I did sweep it under the rug for a good long while because the cover was in such bad shape.  I knew it was repairable, but it was going to take so long to do it that I tried to ignore it.  But I found the time to get it done today, and here are the results for you tonight.  I think I did a pretty good job if I do say so myself.  Of course, you can't see what it looked like before I spent five hours on it...  Anyhow, for our second share of German Christmas music this season, this is The Santa Claus Orchestra With Choir And Bells-O Tannenbaum-The Most Beautiful German Christmas Carols (Polydor (Germany) 46030 LPHM, Mono, 1965). I frankly didn't know the big guy had his own orchestra, but here's the proof!

1. O Tannenbaum
2. Stille Nacht, Heilige Nacht (Silent Night)
3. Kommet, Ihr Hirten (Come Ye Shepherds)
4. Süsser Die Glocken Nie Klingen (Sweeter The Bells Have Never Rung)
5. Leise Rieselt Der Schnee (Quietly Falls The Snow)
6. Von Himmel Hoch (From Heaven Above To Earth I Come)
7. O Du Fröhliche, O Du Selige (O Thou Joyful, O Thou Holy)
8. Es Ist Ein Ros' Entspungen (The Noble Stem Of Jesse)
9. Am Weihnachtsbaum (By The Christmas Tree)
10. Alle Jahre Wieder (Every Year Anew)
11. Ihr Kinderlein Kommet (Come Hither Ye Children)
12. Kling, Glöckchen (Ring Little Bell)

MEGA

3 comments:

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...