Monday, December 24, 2018

Bob 3

Next up is volume 3, again in a newly remastered rip, and this time with an original King cover from 1961.  The 1976 Gusto cover that I originally shared with you in 2008 is down at the bottom. I think this is an improvement, don't you?  Pretty happy that I was able to get this one scanned for you, now I don't have to update it for next time. (The old cover scan is in the download for you, BTW.) So for more goodness, download Bob Kames-Organ And Chimes #3-Happy Holidays (King 768, Stereo, 1961).

1. Cantique De Noel
2. Away In A Manger
3. We Three Kings Of Orient Are
4. God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
5. The Story Of Christmas
6. I Saw Three Ships
7. O Sanctissima
8. O Come Little Children
9. All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth
10. Toyland
11. Happy Holiday
12. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
13. Christmas Waltz
14. It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas
15. The Holiday Polka
16. Auld Lang Syne

MEGA

1 comment:

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...