Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Robert & Robert

I think you need this record if only for that great cover!  And if you happen to be exposed to a little music from the carillon by accident, so be it.  Who knows, you might like it!  This is a share from 2011, part of my attempt to get the whole Christmas output of the early Westminster label years out in the open again.  I've still got a ways to go on that, but I'm closer than I was back then.  I've re-encoded it at a higher bitrate for you this year, so there is that to entice you a bit more.  This is Robert Locksmith & Robert Owen-Carillon For Christmas (Westminster WP 6020, Mono, 1956).

1. O Holy Night
2. Good King Wenceslas
3. We Three Kings Of Orient Are
4. Joy To The World
5. Deck The Halls
6. Silent Night
7. God Rest Ye Merry, Gentlemen
8. O Come All Ye Faithful
9. What Child Is This
10. It Came Upon The Midnight Clear
11. Away In A Manger
12. The First Nowell
13. Jingle Bells
14. Lo, How A Rose E'er Blooming
15. O Little Town Of Bethlehem
16. Hark! The Herald Angels Sing

MEGA

3 comments:

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...