Sunday, December 23, 2018

Ruth Returns

Another share that's been around here forever, coming back tonight in newly re-encoded form.  I shared this during my inaugural year of  2005, then in a remaster for 2011 courtesy of a copy that used to belong to a Mr. Fred Scheiterlein, details below.  His loss was our gain that year.  If you haven't had it before, or if you just want the new 320 kbps sound, this is Ruth Welcome-Christmas In Zitherland (Capitol ST 1782, Stereo, 1962).

1. It Came Upon The Midnight Clear/Lo, How A Rose Is Blooming/Angels And Shepherds
2. O Little Town Of Bethlehem/What Child Is This?/O Come Little Children/Away In A Manger
3. O Holy Night/Coventry Carol/Angels From The Realms Of Glory/Silent Night
4. Jingle Bells/Rudolph, The Red-Nosed Reindeer
5. I'll Be Home For Christmas
6. Silver Bells
7. The Christmas Song
8. Winter Wonderland
9. White Christmas

MEGA

1 comment:

  1. I love this records. For me, it's such a peaceful one. I appreciate its return.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...