Friday, December 28, 2018

A Little Bit Of Soap

An interesting re-encoded LP for you tonight, one made by a bunch of then-current soap opera stars back in 1982. The only one of them that I recognize is Lori Loughlin, but one guy looks like Scott Biao's friend on Charles In Charge.  Don't know for sure if it his him or not, and I'm too lazy to look it up, but you never know.  I do remember getting lots of comments over the years telling me who's who and where they are at today.  So if you recognize anyone, please fill us in.  There's also an insert with this featuring remarks from Johnny Marks, author of more than one Christmas song you might recognize.  I can't let this history disappear, I have to keep it in circulation! This is Soap Opera Christmas (Pink Wings Productions PW-101, Stereo, 1982).  This was originally shared out in 2012, though I re-encoded it for you just this minute!

1. Candice Earley-Oh Holy Night/Oh Happy Day
2. Allen Fawcett-Christmas Is You
3. Randy Hamilton-Merry Christmas Darling
4. Lori Loughlin-Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer
5. John McCafferty-Jingle Bell Rock
6. Mary Gordon Murray-Blue Christmas
7. Tom Nielsen-Winter Wonderland
8. Frank Runyeon-White Christmas
9. John Wesley Shipp-Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
10. Darnell Williams-The Christmas Song

MEGA

2 comments:

  1. I remember this from before, and did find it quite an enjoyable record even if I'm not into soaps whatsoever. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great, Ernie, thank you! The only name I recognize (other than Lori Laughlin) is John Wesley Shipp who was on Dawson's Creek.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...