Monday, December 24, 2018

Bob 5

You might have thought I was done with the Bob Kames, but no, there's this one single that didn't show up on any of the four albums I shared with you overnight.  And this is a little different from all that came before.  One side has a kiddie vocal and the other features his version of Chipmunk vocals!  I know, it's great!  And I re-encoded it for you this year just so it sounds as good as I can get it.  First shared in 2012 and back now for 2018, This is Bob Kames-Don't Wait 'Til The Night Before Christmas b/w Dance With Me The Christmas Tree 'Round (King 7" 45 RPM 45-5725 "Kiddie Christmas Vocal", Mono, 1963).

MEGA

4 comments:

  1. i've already begun my annual mode of driver, secretary, assistant cookie maker, et cetera; so that i may not have another opportunity to say thanks and express my admiration of your determination to continue the tradition. but as i see by that clock on the wall, there's a dead fly. so once again, i'll just say thanks and 'happy holidays'!



    ... i mean,'merry christmas'. you have to say'merry christmas' these days, or people with guns get upset. (i don't know why.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to you, Barba! Thanks for all the comments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ernie, thanks again so much for all of your work! I'm caught up again with the downloading, but still not with the listening. And... since I never dealt with 45's I would have denied myself the opportunity to hear such gems as these without your kindness, diligence, and hard work. If I'd known that there were 45's out there that included, on one label/one side, both of the phrases "Kiddie Christmas Vocal" AND "... the DANCING MICE"!! I might have paid more attention to that format. My ears are still hurting from their exposure to these sounds, though. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Remember and love this one. Thank you very much for bringing this one back.!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...