Saturday, December 22, 2018

No Norman Vincent Peale

One nice thing about going back and doing some re-ups for you is that I discover things I had forgotten about.  If I had come across this record in a pile of goodies, I don't think I'd have remembered that I owned it already, much less that I ripped it and shared it with you in 2011.  Must not have been too memorable, or maybe I just rip and share way too much music some years.  Nah, that can't be. Lots of info on this when I posted it back then, and I'm not going to repeat it all here, so go read what i wrote then while you download The Coming Of The King-The Story Of The Nativity In Music And Words (Columbia Masterworks ML 5165, Mono, 1956).

1. The Coming Of The King-David Wayne, Ralph Hunter & Ashley Miller
2. Silent Night-The Columbia Carolers (All other tracks)
3. Hark! The Herald Angels Sing
4. O Little Town Of Bethlehem
5. God Rest Ye Merry, Gentlemen
6. The First Nowell
7. Deck The Hall
8. It Came Upon The Midnight Clear
9. Good King Wenceslas
10. O Come All Ye Faithful
11. Joy To The World
12. The Coming Of The King

MEGA

3 comments:

  1. I think I told you back when that I have this LP and could not get it to transfer properly. I am interested in the music of Don Gillis, and had one of his compositions on my blog years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this may be the only copy I've ever seen. Must not be very popular.

    And I see I've got some HTML to fix in there...

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...