Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Nine Shades of Gray


One of those strange little records from way in the back of my collection, this is a share from 2008 that I don't think you're going to ever find anywhere else.  There are some interesting arrangements and some good singing, but it's still just local Florida stuff that can't be found elsewhere. I probably need to remaster this, and I think I know where it's at, which is a rarity for anything in my collection.  But for the time bring, this is Veo Gray And The Jodie Lyons Singers-A Christmas Happening (Agaco Records SLP-2156, Stereo).

1. Christmas Medley-O Little Town Of Bethlehem, Hark! The Herald Angels Sing, Angels We Have Heard On High
2. Deck The Hall
3. Jingle Bells
4. O Come, All Ye Faithful
5. O Come, O Come Immanuel
6. Rest Your Head
7. Silent Night
8. We Wish You A Merry Christmas
9. While Shepherds Watched Their Flocks

MEGA

2 comments:

  1. IMO, this is a GREAT little record. There are some really original and unique arrangements in here. The performances can be a little off, but it's super Now Sound-y.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...