Sunday, December 13, 2009

Two Music Box


Here's the other Christmas record made from music boxes that I promised you a few hours ago. I think I like this one a little better actually. I also first shared this one a year ago, at about the same time The Captain shared out a mono version. We fought to the death over who got to share it and I won. Not because either one of us died, but because I had the stereo and he only had a mono copy. So please download The Sounds Of Christmas-The Wonderful World Of The Music Box, Bells And Chimes (Warner Bros. WS 1238, Stereo, 1958).

1. Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town
2. The First Noel
3. Jolly Old St. Nicolas
4. Away In A Manger
5. Hark! The Herald Angels Sing
6. O Christmas Tree
7. O Come All Ye Faithful
8. Silent Night
9. Joy To The World
10. I Heard The Bells On Christmas Day
11. Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer
12. It Came Upon The Midnight Clear
13. Deck The Halls With Boughs Of Holly
14. Jingle Bells
15. Winter Wonderland
16. O Little Town Of Bethlehem
17. White Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...