Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Leibert One


The time has come to blast through all my great Dick Leibert shares from years past. If you don't know who Mr. Leibert is, then I'm afraid you just don't know your Christmas organ. Not all of these albums show the fun side of Christmas, but each of them has it's high point. I'm going to start here and work my way forward. This record first got shared out by me in 2007, please download Dick Leibert-Christmas At Radio City (Westminster WP 6035, Mono, 1956).

1. We Three Kings Of Orient Are
2. O Tannenbaum
3. Adeste Fideles
4. O Sanctissima
5. Deck The Halls
6. Fairest Lord Jesus
7. What Child Is This? (Greensleves)
8. Good King Wenceslas
9. The Christmas Song (O Holy Night)
10. Angels We Have Heard On High
11. Silent Night
12. Joy To The World

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...