Friday, December 18, 2009

Bells Of Christmas

Here's another one of those covers that's just really great but the music isn't so exciting. It's OK, I guess, but the cover far outshines it. I first shared this out in 2006, and I think it's high time I bring it back. Please download Christmas Bells-Cathedral Organ and Chimes Featuring Richard Keys Biggs (Capitol T9013, Mono, 1954).

1. Silent Night
2. Adeste Fideles (Oh Come All Ye Faithful)
3. It Came Upon A Midnight Clear
4. We Three Kings Of Orient Are
5. Sleep Of The Child Jesus
6. Ring Out, Wild Bells
7. O, Little Town Of Bethlehem
8. Angels We Have Heard On High
9. Good King Wenceslas
10. I Saw Three Ships
11. Hark, The Herald Angels Sing
12. Cantique De Noel (O, Holy Night)
13. The First Noel
14. O Tannenbaum
15. Away In A Manger
16. God Rest Ye, Merry Gentlemen
17. Jesu, Joy Of Man's Desiring
18. Good Christian Men, Rejoice
19. Deck The Halls
20. Christ Was Born On Christmas Day
21. Joy To The World
22. Silent Night

2 comments:

  1. I'm really curious if you love bells/chime and organ Christmas music as much as you let on, or if they're just LPs you own, and put up here! LOL Not a slight or anything, mind you! Love the site and all you do for us Christmas LP lovers! I've just NEVER been able to get into any of the organ or chime music. Every time I find a great album cover, 50% of the time it'll be organ or chime and I'm like "Oh, man!" and have to just put it down in the thrift store. But you seem to just LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure do love the covers on these organ & chime records!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...