Sunday, December 13, 2009

You Can't Judge A Book

I promised yesterday that I would reshare this record with you. This is the one I stole the cover from to make my own cover for a compilation I did back in 2007. I remember the music on here not being very good, but Man, what a great cover! Actually, the share is the stereo version of this record that I ripped from the vinyl shown below. I shared the mono record shown above back in 2006, and then the stereo version in 2007. If you still want to give it a listen, please download The John McCarthy Chorale-The Greatest Songs of Christmas (RCA Music Service R114285, Stereo, 1973).

1. Joy To The World
2. Silent Night
3. I Saw Three Ships
4. God Rest Ye Merry, Gentlemen
5. Twelve Days Of Christmas
6. Wassail Song
7. Hark! The Heral Angels
8. Ding Dong (Merrily On High)
9. Oh Come, All Ye Faithful (Adeste Fideles)
10. Angels From The Realms
11. We Three Kings Of Orient Are
12. The First Noel
13. Pat-A-Pan
14. Good King Wenceslas
15. Jingle Bells

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...